The Beauty Bottle

The Beauty Bottle (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/index.php)
-   Fashion! (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Great purse ON SALE (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/showthread.php?t=411)

justgreen June 23rd, 2006 10:30 AM

Great purse ON SALE

I got this purse a couple of months ago, in white, and I love it! Now it's on sale, of course.:pissed:

snowbear June 28th, 2006 12:35 PM

Oooh, that's cute!

Carolyn July 12th, 2006 05:43 PM

Doesn't Penney have great bags? It seems like every time I go in one I can find at least one purse that needs to come home with me :ooh:. I like bags that are long and narrow like that one. They organize so well and my stuff doesn't get lost in the black hole of a taller bag. We really do have to go shopping sometime!

justgreen July 12th, 2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolyn
Doesn't Penney have great bags? It seems like every time I go in one I can find at least one purse that needs to come home with me :ooh:. I like bags that are long and narrow like that one. They organize so well and my stuff doesn't get lost in the black hole of a taller bag. We really do have to go shopping sometime!

I'm ready! Meet me half way, say the eastern side of Nebraska? We can shop our way south , to the southwest coast of Florida!

Carolyn July 12th, 2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgreen
I'm ready! Meet me half way, say the eastern side of Nebraska? We can shop our way south , to the southwest coast of Florida!

You know that could work. I'm about 3 hours from Omaha and maybe 4-4 1/2 from Lincoln. I'm not that familiar with anything past that. It sure would be a possibility.

justgreen July 25th, 2007 11:18 AM

I think I'm dangerous when Cyk is gone. I've bought FOUR purses in the last two weeks. OMG and four pairs of shoes. Oy vey.

Liluri July 25th, 2007 04:27 PM

Doh! The pictures not showing for me, maybe they sold out.

justgreen July 25th, 2007 10:21 PM

Yep, it was from last summer, so I'm sure the purse was discontinued. I'm like Carolyn, I like long low slung purses, easy to get into and find what I need. I like all the little pockets in there too.

Peggy E. August 3rd, 2007 05:05 PM

I've got several Coach shoulder bags that I used for almost no time at all and now never. Think there's some other super purses in my closet hiding in the dark, unused and lonely, too.

I loved a bag that was easy to get into, but I also liked to have an outter flap I could access my keys, or something really fast, and not have to swim through the entire cavernous innerds of the bag.

Coach bags only improve with age and it makes me sad to see them wasted on me.

Liluri August 3rd, 2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peggy E.
I've got several Coach shoulder bags that I used for almost no time at all and now never. Think there's some other super purses in my closet hiding in the dark, unused and lonely, too.

I swear your house is soundingmore and more like Aladdin's cave! ;)