The Beauty Bottle

The Beauty Bottle (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/index.php)
-   Group Orders (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   sept 2009 OPI GO (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/showthread.php?t=2571)

BBGrrl September 1st, 2009 02:21 AM

sept 2009 OPI GO

GO closed

Lalala I should not be allowed to play with the computer when I am tired. Here is a thread without it being attached to someone elses. Well let's hope I didn't goof that again.

OK here's the deal. Justy asked me to run this so I will. But school starts on Monday so I won't have a lot of time to reply to questions or anything. I will stay updated on reading the thread and keep things as updated as I can but no promises. I am not setting an end date at this moment for this reason. Do your best to communicate your needs and I will do my best to take care of them. If this is still interesting for you go ahead and participate. If not and you need me to respond right away I suggest you wait until I can run a GO in between semesters. Have fun.

www.OPI.com has the list of colors and nail treatments. I can also get spa ritual, Seche color and treatments, and backscratcher products but I don't know the price so if you want it let me know and I will check. If you can think of anything else just ask, I may know a place to find the info.

These are the prices from the last GO. They may need to change. I will get accurate prices as soon as I can. This should be close to the right numbers.

OPI color $5.15
OPI Designer series (including top and base coat) $7.15
OPI Nail envy $9.75
Nail Tek $5.80
Nail Tek anti fungal $7.15
Seche Vite $5.80 (forgot to check this price)
Seche plus $8.85
Seche color $3.60
Posh top coat $4.80
spa ritual color $5.25
OPI crystal file $8.00
OPI polish thinner $5.00
Nail Tek petite file $5.75
Nail Tek Regular file $8.55
Nail Tek 7" pro file $11.25
Creative sticky base coat $4.65
China Glaze (limited colors) $4.00

I will take paypal but I have an account that needs to add 2.9% + .30 per transaction. I will also take money orders and personal checks on a case by case situation.

I have no idea what shipping will be so I will need you to PM me your zip code or country if your overseas along with how many bottles your interested in. I will go and weigh them and PM back the shipping cost when I give you the final total.

kimberlily
Queen of West Waverly
Ruby for Rudolph
My Big Break
OPI Ink
Significant Other Color

Liluri
Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey
Over The Taupe
Black Cherry Chutney
Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not

justgreen
NL152 Royal Rajah Ruby
NLW52 Got the Blues for Red
NNr54Russian Navy-Suede Collection
NLr43Catch the Garter

annarose
Royal Rajah Ruby NL 152
Light My Sapphire NL B60
Nail Envy Soft and Thin

curls2grow
OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan (misspelled) -- NLW43
OPI Designer Series "Design" --
OPI Cosmo-Not Tonight, Honey -- NLR58

AmandaPanda
Original Nail Envy
DS Reserve
Stickey Base Coat

kimberlily September 2nd, 2009 01:40 PM

I have my OPI colour list:
  • Queen of West Waverly
  • Ruby for Rudolph
  • My Big Break
  • OPI Ink
  • Significant Other Color

justgreen September 2nd, 2009 06:53 PM

Kimberlily, I'm off to look at your colors, I have no idea what I want yet and need to decide before I leave the 15th. I have the significant other color.

Shermie Girl September 2nd, 2009 08:50 PM

So many colours... So little money. :lafhard: I need to go drool and narrow down my wish list.

BBGrrl September 2nd, 2009 08:56 PM

Justy do we need to have your colors to you before the 15th or after you get back? And when do you need yours Kim? I am trying to figure out an end date.

justgreen September 2nd, 2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBGrrl
Justy do we need to have your colors to you before the 15th or after you get back? And when do you need yours Kim? I am trying to figure out an end date.

No need, I just want to get my order turned in , I will be away from home for three weeks and won't be online as much until I return home. I'll pay for mine before September 15th, then you can mail them once you close the order and get them, no big rush.:gurn:

BBGrrl September 3rd, 2009 10:08 PM

sounds good

Liluri September 4th, 2009 05:12 AM

I'm hoping that I can join in again, if posting to Oz isn't horrid.

The colours that I'd love.

Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey
Over The Taupe
Black Cherry Chutney
Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not

If the postage for 3 is hugely different from that of 4 just take off Louvre.

Thanks so much for doing this for us :)

kimberlily September 4th, 2009 01:32 PM

No rush, sweetie. Whenever works for you will work for me ;)

BBGrrl September 4th, 2009 09:19 PM

Liluri no problem. It wasn't difficult at all. I also can't imagine a diffrence in price. But I will see when I do a mock box.

I still haven't chosen a close date because life is hitting hard right now.