The Beauty Bottle

The Beauty Bottle (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/index.php)
-   Hair Care & Styling (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2-Year LHC Anniversary! Celebrate with me! (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/showthread.php?t=1264)

Nightshade February 24th, 2008 12:06 AM

2-Year LHC Anniversary! Celebrate with me!

Two years already, damn :D (Well, 2 years in three days, but I had time to put this together now.)

I wish I had my previous anniversary thread to link to, but no such luck :( It had such a nice summary of progress.

Not a horrible lot has changed this year, and since you skimmed this anyway, here are the pics ;)

The biggest thing was that last October I hit my goal length of 36 inches at tailbone :D My next goal is to grow out the last foot or so of remaining dye damage (which is nice and visible in the half-up pic there on the end).

I'm much happier with my color then I was a year ago, and my henna mix is trending closer now to 4TB henna 6TB cassia (plus chamomile tea) for a root touchup

Just for kicks, here are some photos I had taken for the Etta Mae hair fork contest that I figured I may as well post here for fun!

Thank you guys so much for all your support! I would have done something rash by now without the compliments, support, and laughts :whoohoo:

Velvettt February 24th, 2008 12:16 AM

WOW! Just... wow! Truly thud-worthy.

MotherConfessor February 24th, 2008 01:02 AM

Sigh.... You have such beautifull hair. I have never wanted to dye my hair, but everytime I see your hair photos I secretly wish I was a royal red.

P.S. And your hairsticks are georgeous too.

Nastasska February 24th, 2008 01:12 AM

Happy Anniversary

Liluri February 24th, 2008 01:45 AM

Congratulations on your milestone and your hair is gorgeous

almudena February 24th, 2008 01:59 AM

Congrats on your Second Anniversary!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo:
I'm so glad you decided to share this with us. I remember having read about this on your journal and thought how great it would be to see more pictures of your gorgeous beautiful hair. You are my hair idol not only because of your absolutely breathtaking hair but because of the way you take care of it and share this knowledge with us. To me it has been an invaluable help (where are the flowers emo here???).

Congrats again and please keep sharing with us :happy:

Amoretti February 24th, 2008 03:54 AM

Congrats, Nightshade!!!!

I just love the progress pictures and how your hair has grown! You're also one of my hair idols and I have always noticed your beautiful siggy pictures over the years. Thanks so much for being a part of this community (and for setting us straight grammar-wise; where's the winking smilie?).

Yay, Nightshade!!!

florenonite February 24th, 2008 05:05 AM

Your hair is beautiful, and every time I see it I contemplate hennaing and then remember that (a) I'm too lazy for touch-ups but am also a perfectionist so would hate the different colour and (b) I'd probably manage to mess up henna and end up with fire engine red hair or something.

Remke February 24th, 2008 05:29 AM

Wow Nightshade, what a beautiful progress, it's just getting prettier. I love that updo's expecially the first pic. :D

DavidN February 24th, 2008 05:46 AM

Congratulations on your two year anniversary, Nightshade!

Also, your hair looks wonderful in these photos. It is shiny and healthy, and has the most divine colour!