The Beauty Bottle

The Beauty Bottle (
-   Hair Care & Styling (
-   -   Valentine's Day hairstyles? (

Angellen February 14th, 2008 02:05 AM

Valentine's Day hairstyles?
Are any of you wearing your hair in a special way for Valentine's Day?

I think I'm going to (attempt) an embellished rose bun, and see how that works out. How about the rest of you? Anything planned?

jeep_mom February 14th, 2008 09:43 AM

Well being that my hair doesn't quiet stay in a pony tail just yet its getting longer but not long enough, i think i might try some pin curls and then pin them up in twist and add some pretty hair jewles, BF is surprising me tonight he left a note this morning on my car telling me to get dolled up b/ he has a big night planed for us!oo i can't wait!:happy:

Tapioca February 14th, 2008 09:58 AM

If my headache sticks around, I'm leaving it down. If the headache goes away, I'll go for a braided bun. I can sometimes get it to look heart-shaped. If I can do it, I'll take pictures.

squiggyflop February 14th, 2008 11:26 AM

this may not seem special to most of you but im wearing my hair down with clips holding up my bangs.. the special part is that i braided my hair wet and let it dry so that i would have braid waves today

Medievalsilver February 14th, 2008 11:30 AM

Well today is my birthday, I'll be wearing a half Dutch braid.

Islandgrrl February 14th, 2008 11:34 AM

Well, Happy Birthday, Medievalsilver!

I'm doing the French Twist thing today...

Anje February 14th, 2008 11:44 AM

For now, mine's just in a loose braid. Only thing valentine-y is that it's secured with a magenta band.

If Axel and I go out tonight, I'll probably let it loose. He likes it that way, but I tend to save it for more "fun" settings.

Guenever February 14th, 2008 12:03 PM

Oh, it's Valentine's Day!
Hehe, it's not that popular here -- and: to demonstrate I just realized what day it was when I saw this thread :sweatdrop: lol.. But then again, I'm single, so no significant other to share it with.. (..although a co-worker of mine is quite cute.. :parp:)
Hmm.. so, a loose cinnabun with a jaw clip is what I could come up with for work^^ not fancy.. but as least it keeps my hair away from little grabby hands of 3-year-olds.. :happy:

I'm glad that you guys have a brighter imagination than I have.. heh..

Happy Valentine's! :whoohoo: And happy birthday, Medievalsilver!

Xandergrammy February 14th, 2008 02:07 PM

I have a special doo-dad in my hair. I'll post a picture when I get home from work!

Here it is. The rose and the heart thingie were part of the wrapping on a box of Belgian chocolates that my valentine gave me. :kiss:

Capriquarius February 14th, 2008 02:14 PM

No special style today for me, just my standard lazy day Ficcare cinnabun, but my hair is extra soft and shiny because I did a henna gloss last night, so I feel pretty.